Monday 26 January 2015

Hair scare



Grim grim atmosphere all over France this month in the wake of the attacks. What a way to start the year. I'm not going to get into it here, but I can't even begin to process or understand how someone gets to the point where human life has no value. Where they actually want to create fear and terror. 

The closest I've come to being a terrorist was enjoying the look of panic on the faces of small-town French hairstylists when I walked into their salons. I was accompanying a friend who wanted to make an appointment. There aren't many "fro-friendly" professional hair solutions available where I live, and that day my hair was unleashed in all its kinky, curly and apparently scary glory. It was good, clean fun.  

I really wish the violence and hate could stop.

Love, peace and hair grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment